Friday, June 22, 2012

a cup of tea and some rambling...

{via pinterest}

     Tea holds a special place in my heart. Always has and always will.

     I have gone through so many tea brands, I don't think I have enough fingers to count them all. Bigelow...Stash...Celestial...Lipton...you name it and I've probably tried it. However, I have found a new brand. It's so...smooth, so...fragrant, so...perfectly perfect. "There's no nonsense about her at all." *a Sparkler-grin*











Teavana is the best!


The tea cup is my mom's, who got it from her grandmother. So it's 4 generations old (including mine :D). Right? That's purdy cool, if I say so myself.


  
My sister got me these containers for my birthday while she was in Hawaii. *thanks Big S!*


 And then there's my awesome teapot...




 {sorry, a *wee* bit blurry}




And some reading...


 



What are you guys enjoying today? 

2 comments:

  1. Very lovely pictures! I love tea too. Have you ever tried actual chai (tea) from Kenya? It is really good, spicy and different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you dear:) Wow-so funny that this was four years ago! Time has flown by!

      I have not had the pleasure of trying real chai tea from Kenya. I'm sure it's delicious though:)

      Delete