Saturday, June 23, 2012

a glimpse into my soul...

   Hello! My name is Miss Hatcher. I am 15 years old and a follower of Jesus Christ. I love to read, write, and eat pasta. And I also sorta have this obsession-thing with putting cheese into everything. Yeah, I'm kinda weird like that.


I love daisies. And cheesecake. Had you guessed as much?

 {credit unknown. pinterest perhaps? :)}

I like to shoot people. With my camera. It's a photographer thing. *grin*

I have an unquenchable passion for cooking and baking. There are few things that can make me happier than serving people food I know they'll love as much as I do.

I can't whistle. When I try to, I mess it up and then keep trying, until I just end up scaring people. 

I am also into fashion! I love playing around with hairstyles and ways to mix and match my (or others) clothes. I can be sort of like an Emma Woodhouse who tries match clothes and people.

I love french manicures. 'Nuff said. And I love the smell of lilac and jasmine. And I love C.S. Lewis.

I love smiling. And giggling. And laughing so hard you're not making any noise and you start clapping ridiculously like a seal and then your stomach hurts.

Raisins in cookies that look like chocolate chips are probably the main reason why I have trust issues. 

And I'm a big believer in finding beauty in simplicity (as is--er--implied by the names of both my blogs...)


I don't talk a lot in real life. But once my fingers hit the keyboard, anyone else can hardly take a breath before I'm off to the next subject of my random rambling.

By the time you read this, I've updated this post, like, ten hundred thousand times. I'm sort of a perfectionist about things like that.


     Alright, so this is more of my photography/cooking/fashion blog whereas this one is for my thoughts, poetry, quotes, etc. (Btw, if you want to know more about me go here.)

      If you want encouragement, want to give encouragement, or just have questions, email me at irishdamsel12@gmail.com (unless you have questions about Algebra, Physics, or Geometry. Then don't. Because I can guarantee that I am the last woman in the world who could ever make you happy   --*ahem*-- help you.
  *coughpridecoughandcoughprejudicecoughcough* :) ) 

       
         ~*~ And so begins the adventures of a girl, a camera, and a slice of cheesecake ~*~



10 comments:

  1. Oh..awesomeness! I really, no really like the way you write !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That really made my day :D ::blushes::

      Delete
  2. This is great! I love both your blogs. I ran across it while seeing what other blogs were in my chain... Keep up the good work! (And on the sweet and simple blog, too!)

    Love,
    the Dork
    irisvipperman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I really like your hair. *cyber-five,* fellow curly-top!

      Delete
    2. Oh, yay!! I'm glad you like them :) Thank you *s0* so much ::big grin::

      Delete
  3. Wow! We sound so much alike.
    Cute post!

    ---->> Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'm glad I found another kindred spirit, :)

      Delete
  4. Miss Hatcher, I've missed your writing!! Come baaaaaack!! p.s., thanks for stopping by my bloggy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'll come back! I promise! I have been sooo, sooo busy, but have been planning on coming back in a week or two ;)

      And, yes, I love your blog! :D

      Delete
  5. I love the way you write! It's so flowy and interesting! And I love it that you have a passion for cooking, cheese, and pasta. Those are my passions as well!!! :D

    ReplyDelete